Makes: 12 servings
4 cups cracker crumbs
10 tablespoons butter, melted
10 large eggs
500g cottage cheese
1 1/2 cups milk, divided
1 tablespoon dried dill
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
500g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 cup finely chopped green onions
1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line an 18x13” rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press evenly onto bottom of pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
4. In large bowl whisk eggs and then add cottage cheese and 1/2 cup of milk until smooth. Add dill, salt, pepper and the remaining milk until blended.
5. Stir in spinach, green onions and feta.
6. Pour mixture slowly and evenly into prepared crust.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until eggs are set. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before cutting into squares.