Makes: 6 servings
4 cups of bow tie pasta
1/2 cup broccoli florets
1 large carrot grated
1/2 cup defrosted mixed veggies
1/4 diced red pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or butter
salt to taste
1. In a large pot of salted water, cook pasta according to the directions on the box. You want your pasta to be cooked, but still have a little bite.
2. Add broccoli to the boiling water, along with the cooking pasta, during the last minute of cooking.
3. Drain pasta & rinse with cold water.. Let pasta drain as much as possible.
4. Prep your vegetables by dicing and chopping the bell pepper, and grating your carrot.
5. Toss pasta together with vegetables.
6. Drizzle with olive oil or melted butter, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve warm.